Monday, July 28, 2008

My interview for Cafe Press Shopkeeper Spotlight

Recently, I was interviewed by Cafe Press, as a shopkeeper, for their Shopkeeper Spotlight column. If you're curious, check it out here:

http://community.cafepress.com/?p=331#more-331


It's been a busy month, moving and adjusting to my lovely new place. It was a very successful move and I'm now back to producing designs for my shirts once again. It's a better life all the way around. This place is like home, and is double the size of my old place.

The kitchen is a dream come true. There are so many cabinets (all new and spacious)and a lovely pantry. The attached solarium is full of natural light, for my orchids who reside there. The cats sit on the chair next to the plants, to watch the nature out back at the lake. Those windows are a never ending source of cat entertainment for sure.


I walked to the grocery store for the first time the other day, and it was pleasant. The neighborhood is quiet, surrounded by a fence, and very private. Flowers are everywhere, and there weren't any people to be seen, anywhere. Perfect, quiet and peaceful. Many live up north and keep these condos as their winter homes, making it extra quiet for us residents. I loved my old place, but this is so much better in almost every way. And stores are so close, that makes everything so much easier for me. Walk to the store, then take a taxi home, costing a whole $2.50 in fares. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment