Monday, June 09, 2008

The Cats of Two Purring Cats Studio



My furry companions accompany me whenever I'm working. Fluffy lays on the floor next to my chair, and Beau is in the middle of my work, or wedged with me on my recliner. The foot rest is all his ahd he lays on it as if it were his throne. He especially looks good on the desk chair:



I turned that pic into a poster while fiddling around on a fake magazine making program:




When I bought my electric guitar a few years ago, Fluffy took a liking to laying on it if I left it out. He's a big, furry cat and looks like a natural next to one. Here's him laying on it, I did NOT pose him..




Fluffy is a macho boy, who hates exercise and enjoys watching tv, and eating. He used to be the neighborhood playboy cat until I domesticated and de-flead him. Now he enjoys the good life indoors in the air conditioning.



Beau was rescued from being euthanized a few states away at a local dog pound. The owners had him declawed and then abandoned him because he was deaf. He's a beautiful and sweet cat, and was rescued by a pet foster care agency in Tennessee. I found him on Petsaver.com which is a wonderful place to find quality animals. They brought him to me, and he is now happy and keeping Fluffy on his toes. They have sort of this love-hate relationship. If Fluffy gets too close to me, the "Beau alarm" goes off, and he sounds an ear piercing, "woo!" Can't we all just get along? :)

I work all the time, and I do mean all the time. It's great to see friends, but these guys are with me when people around me come and go. I wouldn't have it any other way.

If you want to see more about Fluffy or Beau, they have their own webpages here on this cute site for cat owners and friends:



and

No comments:

Post a Comment